Please consider the following guide when you write a letter of intent to confirm an agreed collaboration:
1) The letter of intent should contain the following information:
- Core expertise of the supporting laboratory
- Specific support for the project
- The time frame of the collaboration
2) Please provide letter of intents only for collaborations (internal or external) that are central to the project or to one of its work packages. Smaller collaborations within the SPP should be seen as plausible and therefore need no extra confirmation.
3) Please ensure that the collaboration will be established also in the case that the (internal) partner project would not be funded.
4) Please make sure that the letter is written as neutral as possible and in a non-personal form being solely focused on the scientific question adressed. It should be not longer than half a page.